The Operation system of this product is able to automatically identify the audio resource.
After the product start up, and insert the TF card, or connect to the audio player through BT or audio line, the product will identify the audio resource and play the music automatically following the principle of later coming first. T
The product also support output the audio to other music player through the 3.5 mm audio line connection.
For more detail usage method, please refer to “ Definition of Button and Jack.”
- Connect the speaker to the electric socket(100-240V) through the USB line with a DC5V-500mA USB adaptor
- Pairing with the devices that Bluetooth function
- Switch on the speaker, enter into the BT mode
- Switch on the BT function of the phone, pad or other BT audio player, search for the BT Speaker “OP1003”
- Pairing the OP1003, the default password is “0000” if needed.
- [Bluetooth connection] wireless range up to 30M
- [Calling] MIC inside, support HF Calling through BT.
- [Audio Player] support play the MP3\WMA\WAV\APE\FLAC file in TF Card or through BT Connection.
- [Audio input] A Stereo 3.5mm input jack enable the sound source connection with computers, digital players, mobile phones and other audio-visual products.
- [Audio Output) Support output the audio to other music player
- [Rechargeable Battery] Support battery recharge through USB Line
- [[Touch Control] Touch pad to control the main key
- Please use and store this product at room temperature.
- Do not expose this product to rain or wet environment.
- Do not throw or drop this product to avoid product damage.
- Do not self-disassembly and repair the product.
- Do not arbitrarily discard or place the lithium battery into the fire to avoid risk of explosion.
Definition of Button and Jack
- [ ] When on calling, short touch for answer/hang up the call when on music playing, short touch for 1 [ ] When on calling, short touch for answer/hang up the call when on music playing, short touch for play/pause the music
- [>] Short touch for previous song/long touch for volume increase
- [<] Short touch for previous song/long touch for volume decrease
- Indicate light
- 3.5mm audio line port : audio output port
- Short press for mode selection : BT play mode/TF Card play mode AUX in play mode; long press 2s for switch on/off
- TF card Port : music play through TF Card
- Micro USB Port : Charge the battery or AUX in music play through the USB line.
- MIC – For speak when on calling.
The speaker will auto-connect the last paired device when it restart.
- Restart the speaker1 Restart the speaker
- If Password needed, please input”0000”
Please check whether something cutoff the BT signal or the BT connection distance is too long.
- Check if the TF card format is right (the speaker support FAT 32 format TF Card.1. Check if the TF card format is right (the speaker support FAT 32 format TF Card.
- Check if the audio file format is right (the speaker support APE/FLAC/MP3/WAV/WMA format files
- Check the volume of speaker is minimum1. Check the volume of speaker is minimum
- Check if the speaker is paused
- Check the BT\TF Card\Aux line connection is ok, restart the BT or change a TF card/AUX line to retest.
Check if the speaker is out of power
Press the reset key to reboot the speaker
Check the USB Line is ok, change a USB line to retest.